Legal Schengen visa Online
Legal Schengen VISA online, is a short stay visa allowing its holder to circulate in the Schengen area. The Schengen area covers 26 countries (“Schengen States”) without border controls between them. These countries are: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
What is a Schengen Visa For Legal Schengen VISA online
A Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that allows a person to travel to any members of the Schengen Area, per stays up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes.
The Schengen visa is the most common visa for Europe. It enables its holder to enter, freely travel within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of the Schengen member countries. There are no border controls within the Schengen Zone.
However, if you are planning to study, work, or live in one of the Schengen countries for more than 90 days, then you must apply for a national visa of that European country and not a Schengen Visa.
Over 15 million people used their Schengen visa in 2019 to travel around Europe..
In order to apply for a visa, you need:
- A passport with at least two empty pages. The passport must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the date on which you intend to leave the Schengen territory, or, in the case of multiple journeys, the date on which you intend to leave after the last stay.
- A visa application is going to be sent to any person appearing in your travel document. Must complete a separate application form.
- A recent identity photograph is going to b sent to you available translations of the preceding.
- The countries where the Visa Information System is operational your fingerprints will be collected when you submit your application (exemptions exist for specific categories of applicants).
- A visa fee for available translations of the preceding to be paid when you submit your application.
- A travel medical insurance covering emergency medical, hospitalization and repatriation (including in case of death). The minimum cover should be of 15,000 EUR. This insurance must be valid for the entire Schengen area and throughout the duration of the stay.
- Various documents relating to the purpose of your stay, evidence of means of support during your stay and your accommodation.
- The complete list of documents which is on the website of the consulate. During the processing time the consulate may. In individual cases, ask you to submit additional information or documents or you may be contacted for an interview.
How to Apply for a Visa to Enter Europe?
To apply for a Schengen Visa to travel to Europe, you first need to figure out whether you need one or not depending on the purpose of your travel and nationality. If you do, then you have to put together your travel plan, how many days you plan to be in the zone, the countries you are going to visit (if more than one), the country where you are going to enter, and the country where you’re going to exit.
Who Needs a Visa to Enter Europe?
All nationals of third countries. Which have yet not reached a visa-liberalization agreement with the Schengen member states. Need to obtain a visa prior of their arrival in Europe. To check whether you need a Schengen Visa to travel to one of the Schengen member countries. Here is the list of countries;